This is about 24 miles, a good spring ride on a fat bike. Some dirt, some broken pavement trail, some gravel.
1. Crosby Form dirt trails were prime! Not muddy.
2. At 44°53′46″ N 93°10′15″ W on trails west of marina there’s an old asphalt path that goes up to Shepherd road across from Crosby. Fun descent, good climb.
3. There are now singletrack paths along much of the paved trail from Hidden Falls to Crosby. Slowly accumulating over years.
4. The peninsula by watergate marina has many dirt trails. Now is prime time to explore before they get overgrown. Five years ago just a few.
5. Highland Bridge development looks great and has a skate/bike park and big park at south end.