- Trail Map (pdf) - There's also a parking area at Upper Afton east of McKnight that doesn't appear on the map. The northeast loop is open area, not wooded.
- Two areas to park and enter trails
- North of the trails on south side of Upper Afton Rd and east of McKnight road.
- South of the trails, on north side of Lower Afton Rd and east of McKnight road. This is also the entrance to the Battle Creek dog park.
- Adelsman's Skinny Ski - Battle Creek Regional Park East: Details with trail report
- MORC Wiki: includes a overlaid satellite map - this is for the summer mountain biking
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Battle Creek Regional Park East (Google Maps) is our current favorite MSP XC ski trail. It's two track classic only, with multiple possible loops and shortcuts. There's a nice set of easy and intermediate trails with varying terrain, mostly short rolling hills.