- Trail Map (pdf) - There's also a parking area at Upper Afton east of McKnight that doesn't appear on the map. The northeast loop is open area, not wooded.
- Two areas to park and enter trails
- North of the trails on south side of Upper Afton Rd and east of McKnight road.
- South of the trails, on north side of Lower Afton Rd and east of McKnight road. This is also the entrance to the Battle Creek dog park.
- Adelsman's Skinny Ski - Battle Creek Regional Park East: Details with trail report
- MORC Wiki: includes a overlaid satellite map - this is for the summer mountain biking
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Battle Creek Regional Park - East Trail
Battle Creek Regional Park East (Google Maps) is our current favorite MSP XC ski trail. It's two track classic only, with multiple possible loops and shortcuts. There's a nice set of easy and intermediate trails with varying terrain, mostly short rolling hills.