- ABR - Ironwood Michigan: We’ve done this. Only one trail.
- Jerry Jolly/Pike’s Creek - 3 miles south of Bayfield WI. 40K. This sounds excellent; the Jolly family owns much of the land and presumably likes dogs. Note dogs can’t access via the Mt. Ashwabay/Skill Hill Road entrance.
- Mecca Trails Mercer Wisconsin. Dogs on untracked areas.
- Palmquist Farm, Brantwood WI - dogs on groomed ski trails (!). “well behaved dogs are welcome on the trails” (Jumped to top of our ski trip list for 2015!)
- Minocqua Winter Park 5K loop.
- Greenbush Hiking and Ski Trails (near Greenbush, WI)
- Southern Kettle Moraine Unit - west side of Highway C at Lapham Peak.
MSP XC ski, skijoring, bicycle and inline skating trail notes. A personal blog.
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Wisconsin skijoring options from Silent Sports
The Silent Sports site doesn’t provide a full text version of McFadzen’s skijoring review, but for next year’s reference here are some potential sites. I’ve excluded those that I know don’t work and I’ve excluded snowmobile trails because I don’t like ‘em for skijoring. Be sure to confirm skijoring is permitted before making a commitment…
Posted by JGF at 4/27/2014 01:52:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment